Pokud nehledáte jenom práci, ale chcete mít kolem sebe i skvělé lidi, stabilitu a zajímavou kariéru, jste pro nás ten správný člověk na správném místě!
CE COMPLIANCE OFFICER
HOW IS WORKING IN TESCO SPECIAL?
We care about the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers and employees. We want to be the best employer of all retail chains. If you are interested not only in a job but looking for an interesting career, Tesco is looking for you.
- Following up on our Code of Business Conduct;
- Playing a leading role in developing and implementing our Business Integrity program & independently managing related agenda;
- Managing the reputational due diligence process;
- Managing and executing our conflicts of interests process;
- Collecting and presenting data and reports on various compliance & ethics areas (training completion rates, due diligence, list of associated persons, speak up data, reportable incidents etc.) and seeking for remedial action plans;
- Being a subject matter expert and a “go-to-person” in the area of ethics & general compliance;
- Providing expert guidance and advice to our leadership team (e.g. gifts and hospitality);
- Raising awareness around and promoting a healthy compliance culture within Tesco CE (including related entities) and maintaining our policies, guidelines, trainings, processes and controls;
- Ensuring reporting to our senior management.
- Subject matter expertise
- Excellent presentation skills
- Customer focused, team player
- Analytical thinking
- Independent decision making
- Senior management reporting
- Ability to develop self and others, confidence
- University degree
- Legal English
- Advanced level of user knowledge of MS Office etc.
- Driving license (B)
Fixed-term work (cover for maternity)
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• FLEXIBILITY – The times of punishments for coming 5 minutes late are gone. Here you can come and leave as you please – we are flexible. At times you don’t have to come at all, but you still can manage to do more work than in the office.
• CAREER AND PERSONAL GROWTH – Do you crave new and exciting challenges that could help you fall out of stereotypes? Our dynamic environment of a large multinational company fulfils your needs to explore the world of many opportunities and your own self. Career progression, personal and professional development – once you try it, you will not want to stop.
• COLLECTIVE – Working here does not revolve just around work. We love having fun and a good laugh. In Tesco you will not have just duties, but also friends. That is why many times a year we organise events on both company and team level.
• HEALTHY LIFESTYLE – It doesn’t matter whether you like releasing endorphins while relaxing or working out. In the benefit scheme Cafeteria you can choose how to take care of yourself. Fruit in the workplace will support healthier eating, sports events will drive the whole teams, meanwhile workshops and seminars will spice up your work days.
• AND THOSE USUAL BITS AND PIECES – You can look forward to a laptop, cell phone for personal use, meal e-vouchers, Multisport card allowance, discount on shopping at Tesco, and much more….
Would you like to join us and help with building one of the biggest brands in the retail industry?
Then click the ANSWER button below!
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, meal tickets / catering allowance, corporate recreational facilities, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, corporate events
Czech (advanced), English (advanced)
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.