We care about the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers and employees. We want to be the best employer of all retail chains. If you are interested not only in a job but looking for an interesting career, Tesco is looking for you.
CE BUYING MANAGER - PROCUREMENT
HOW IS WORKING IN THE FINANCIAL TEAM SPECIAL?
The Group Procurement team purchases and negotiates business and price terms for goods and services to support the operation of stores, distribution centers and central offices.
• Min. 3 years buying experience at similar position in the international environment - consumables area is an advantage
• Fluent English, Czech/Slovak (both spoken and written), Hungarian language is an advantage
• Good negotiation and influencing skills
• Customer focus
• Good communication and problem solving
• Good analytical skill
• Performance and change management
• Innovative attitude
• Ability to cope with pressure, multitasking is needed
• MS Office – especially Excel, Word & PowerPoint
• Lead end to end sourcing activities on the regional (CE) level, this includes: identifying requirements, spend analysis, market research, commercial negotiations, contracting, implementation and change management
• Cooperate closely with internal stakeholders to support their purchasing requirements and influence when required, cooperation with administration team in India
• Develop a supply base to deliver the capacity and capability to deliver business' requirements, actively manage supplier base and Work closely with suppliers and stakeholders to drive innovation
• Buy products/services that meet our legal, corporate, quality, ethics and design standards
• Comply with and use the GP sourcing process, to ensure business plans create sustainable value for customers and our business
• Accountability of all the purchasing processes and systems
This is a temporary position as a cover for maternity leave.
HOW WILL WE MAKE YOU HAPPY?
• FLEXIBILITY - We are aware of the importance of work life balance, therefore we respect needs of our colleagues.
• CAREER GROWTH - For us it is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their growth, since we are the international company with many opportunities.
• COLLECTIVE - The relationships among colleagues are important, therefore we support free time activities. Sport, teambuilding or other activities for our employees.
• PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT - Last but not least we can offer you independence and space for your ideas.
Do you want to be a part of our team and participate on development of one of the biggest brand in the retail? Click on the button ANSWER! Please send us your CV in English.
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Czech (intermediate), English (intermediate)
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.