Pokud nehledáte jenom práci, ale chcete mít kolem sebe i skvělé lidi, očekáváte spravedlivé jednání, stabilitu a zajímavou kariéru, jste pro nás ten správný člověk na správném místě!
CZECH SPEAKER PEOPLE ADMIN MANAGER
HOW IS WORKING IN THE OUR TEAM?
Curious and skillful people are a real treasure. And we want the best for them. Therefore, our goal is to create an environment where all of us can reach our full potential. How do we do this? By understanding what matters to our colleagues. In that way we are able to build long lasting relationships.
• University degree
• English and Czech knowledge at advanced level
• Qualified payroll clerk education
• Minimum 3 years of work experience in a HR Shared Service environment
• Minimum 3 years of work experience as a People Manager
• excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
• experience in Stakeholder management
• People management skills
• Analysis, decision making and critical thinking
• MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint) knowledge
• the main focus to deliver the best for our colleagues
• logical reasoning and problem solving approach
• the experience of balancing priorities in a fast paced, constantly changing environment to meet tight deadlines
• Manage and supervise direct reports within the People admin team, assist with managing workflow, reconciliation and controls to meet the Business and Internal SLAs.
• Ensure processes are defined and executed in line with the legislative guidelines and company policies.
• Review and sign off certain critical activities within the People admin team.
• Be the second level of escalation for any Technology or processing related issues.
• Manage and lead projects and initiatives based on business requirements.
• Drive a culture of continuous improvement to ensure internal hand-offs, ways of working constantly improve.
• Review the change requirements and UAT performed by the teams and provide sign-off on the results for further implementation.
• Drive engagement with key stakeholders, process owners and people teams across representative business units. Report performance metrics of the team on a regular basis and identify opportunities to improve.
• Prepare ad hoc reports and business presentations for supporting senior management.
• Highlight risks and issues to business in a timeline manner. Also, define mitigation plans in order to manage the same.
• Be audit ready and close any pending items highlighted by the Audit team.
• Plan staffing requirements including hiring, resource allocation and induction.
• Conduct performance management conversations for team members including data driven conversations with individuals, performance feedback, developmental feedback, performance rating discussion. Also, create succession planning and career path for team members, reward and recognize the effort and results in a timely manner.
• Mentor and coach team members in order to develop them to taken on bigger roles, better opportunities and deliver efficiently.
• Ensure appropriate learning and development initiatives are in place.
• Handle any staff related queries / grievances in consultation with the HR business partners.
• The position is for maternity/parental leave cover
HOW WILL WE MAKE YOU HAPPY?
• FLEXIBILITY - We know how important work life balance is. Therefore, we respect the needs of our colleagues and offer them flexible start and finish at work, and home offices.
• CAREER GROWTH - For us this is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their career and personal growth, since we are an international company with many opportunities.
• COLLECTIVE - Relationships amongst colleagues are important to us, thus we support and organise team spirit activities, including sport, teambuilding and other social events for our employees.
• CAFETERIA - With this benefit system you can choose from a broad range of benefits how you would like to spend your credit in your free time. Based on your preferences you can choose from sports, relaxation, beauty-based and educational options!
• OTHER BENEFITS - Laptop, mobile phone, meal vouchers, Multisport card, Tesco shopping discounts, Being Well programme activities (fruit and healthy snacks, competitions etc.)
Join our team and help us with building one of the biggest brands in the retail industry!
Let us know you are interested by pushing the ANSWER button!
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Flexible start/end of working hours, occasional work from home, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contributions to the pension / life insurance, discount on company products / services, cell phone, notebook, refreshments on workplace, meal tickets / catering allowance
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.