Pokud nehledáte jenom práci, ale chcete mít kolem sebe i skvělé lidi, očekáváte spravedlivé jednání, stabilitu a zajímavou kariéru, jste pro nás ten správný člověk na správném místě!
DIRECTOR´S PERSONAL ASSISTANT
HOW IS WORKING IN THE PEOPLE TEAM SPECIAL?
Curious and skillful people are a real treasure. And we want the best for them. Therefore, our goal is to create an environment where all of us can reach our full potential. How do we do this? By understanding what matters to our colleagues. In that way we are able to build long lasting relationships.
- You will organize your respective director´s calendars and activities, such as planning meetings with internal and external partners. You will manage their diary
- You will be in charge of all bookings – such as flights, conferences, tickets, cars etc.
- Important part of your daily job will be documents / presentation preparation for you directors as well as supporting them during meeting – taking notes and over all summary preparation.
- You will deal with invoices, insert them into the system and send them to finance departments.
- You will communicate with colleagues and business partners from the Central Europe as well as the United Kingdom and other countries in CZ/EN language on daily basis.
- You will be “a go to person” for colleagues to help them with little tasks or other queries.
- The position is cover for maternity/parental leave cover - a temporary contract
- ENGLISH - spoken as well as written – minimum level B2+
- MS OFFICE – mainly Outlook, Word, Excel, possibly PowerPoint
- GREAT COMMUNICATION SKILLS – not afraid to ask personally or by emails with professional attitude
- SENSE OF ACCURACY
- MULTITASKING – part of your daily routine
- RESOURCEFULNESS - to find a way of doing things in case some issue occurs. Bringing new ideas to life.
- PRO-ACTIVE - thinking ahead of situations/issues, does not hesitate to ask.
- DETAIL-ORIENTED/DILIGENCE - understand deeply/properly and follow-up on details/tasks
- POSITIVE ATTITUDE - not all weather is nice, but smile always helps
- PRESENTATION SKILLS - being able to draft initial version of presentation in powerpoint/slides
- KEEP-LEARNING - constantly evolves based on changes/situations
- ORGANISATIONAL SKILLS - being able to organise a production of large team buildings/gatherings.
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- FLEXIBILITY – We know how important work life balance is. We respect the needs of our colleagues and offer them flexible start and finish at work and home offices.
- CAREER AND PERSONAL GROWTH – For us this is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their career and personal growth, since we are an international company with many opportunities.
- COLLECTIVE – Relationships among colleagues are important to us, thus we support and organise team spirit activities, including sport, teambuilding and other social events for our employees.
- CAFETERIA - With this benefit system you can choose from a broad range of benefits how you would like to spend your credit in your free time. Based on your preferences you can choose from sports, relaxation, beauty-based and educational options!
- OTHER BENEFITS - Laptop, mobile phone, meal vouchers, Multisport card, Tesco shopping discounts, Being.Well programme activities (fruit and healthy snacks, competitions etc.)
Join our team and help us with building one of the biggest brands in the retail industry!
Let us know you are interested by pushing the ANSWER button!
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, occasional work from home
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.