We care about the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers and employees. We want to be the best employer of all retail chains. If you are interested not only in a job but looking for an interesting career, Tesco is looking for you.
GRADUATES DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME IN SUPPLY CHAIN & SRD
JUMP INTO CAREER IN TESCO AND THRIVE IN SUPPLY CHAIN & SPACE RANGE AND DISPLAY DEPARTMENT
Development programme in Tesco is basically an expedition. During 6 to 9 months you have a chance to explore our Central European business, gather on the job experience and learn from the best leaders. Your role after the programme depends on you, you can grow in the chosen position, in your department or take more responsibility and become a manager.
WHAT THE PROGRAMME IS ABOUT
• You will work in Supply Chain & SRD Department – its aim is to get thousands of products from factories and farms around the world to the shelfs so that we can satisfy millions of customers every week. We manage logistics systems, prepare analyses and reports in order to form the basis for making business decisions. We allocate product groups in our stores based on business strategy, customer demography, locations and shopping mission. We are working alongside our buying teams to build the best product displays which make the shopping easier for customers but are also operationally efficient.
• You will get fast-track, challenging development programme which gives you a chance to steer you career path with ongoing support from our best leaders.
• You will experience a range of rotational placements which give you a breadth of knowledge about your department and our CE business. You will have a great opportunity to work in an international team and meet other programme participants.
• We encourage self-led development and support this with a range of e-learning, face to face training sessions and giving you opportunity to learn from others.
AMAZE US BY YOUR
• Willingness to become a true expert and a future leader with passion for retail.
• Attitude: entrepreneurial, ambitious, empathic, responsiveness and innovative, keen to learn fast and happy to collaborate.
• Educational background: bachelor or master degree up to two years after graduation.
• Logical thinking, mathematical mind and passionate about data.
• Good command of English so you are able to communicate daily with other colleagues (in writing and speaking), B1+ level is a must.
• Enthusiasm for travelling – some parts of the programs will require to travel within the country and our CE market.
WHY YOU WILL LIKE WORKING WITH US
• • We support FLEXIBILITY because we believe that your outputs are what counts, not a number of hours sat through in the office and team spirit can also be built remotely.
• CAREER GROWTH is not just a cliché – we operate in 3markets as one Central European business, so there are many opportunities for growth and development.
• We are a GREAT TEAM and we are not fond of any formalities here.
• You will get 10% discount on every Tesco shopping, meal vouchers, Multisport card, Well Being programme activities (fruit and healthy snacks, competitions, etc.
Does it sound interesting to you? APPLY NOW, it’s time for your move!
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Full-time work, part-time work
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Discount on company products / services, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
Trainee programs. The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.
Phone: 722 971 580