We care about the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers and employees. We want to be the best employer of all retail chains. If you are interested not only in a job but looking for an interesting career, Tesco is looking for you.
GRADUATES DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME IN PRODUCT DEPARTMENT
JUMP INTO CAREER IN TESCO AND THRIVE IN PRODUCT DEPARTMENT
Development programme in Tesco is basically an expedition. During 6 to 9 months you have a chance to explore our Central European business, gather on the job experience and learn from the best leaders. Your role after the programme depends on you, you can grow in the chosen position, in your department or take more responsibility and become a manager.
WHAT THE PROGRAMME IS ABOUT
• You will work in Product Department - the biggest team in CE Head office located in Czech, Slovakia and Hungary where trade negotiations are our daily bread. We buy all products from our suppliers to maximally satisfy our customers. We are responsible not only for buying, but also for selling of goods and for its quality.
• Product team does much more beyond pure buying! We also source goods, develop new products, control and improve quality of thousands of lines, create price & promo plans, deliver projects, bring innovations, work on long-term strategy and improve capability of our buyers.
• You will get fast-track, challenging development programme which gives you a chance to steer you career path with ongoing support from our best leaders.
• You will experience a range of rotational placements which give you a breadth of knowledge about your department and our CE business. You will have a great opportunity to work in an international team and meet other programme participants.
• We encourage self-led development and support this with a range of e-learning, face to face training sessions and giving you opportunity to learn from others.
AMAZE US BY YOUR
• Willingness to become a true expert and a future leader with passion for retail
• Attitude: entrepreneurial, ambitious, empathic, responsiveness and innovative, keen to learn fast and happy to collaborate.
• Educational background: bachelor or master degree up to two years after graduation
• Good command of English so you are able to communicate daily with other colleagues (in writing and speaking), B1+ level is a must.
• Enthusiasm for travelling – some parts of the programs might require to travel within the country and our CE market.
WHY YOU WILL LIKE WORKING WITH US
• We support FLEXIBILITY because we believe that your outputs are what counts, not a number of hours sat through in the office and team spirit can also be built remotely.
• CAREER GROWTH is not just a cliché – we operate in 3markets as one Central European business, so there are many opportunities for growth and development.
• We are a GREAT TEAM and we are not fond of any formalities here.
• You will get 10% discount on every Tesco shopping, meal vouchers, Multisport card, Well Being programme activities (fruit and healthy snacks, competitions, etc.
Does it sound interesting to you? APPLY NOW, it’s time for your move!
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Discount on company products / services, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
Trainee programs. The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.
Phone: 722 971 580