We care about the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers and employees. We want to be the best employer of all retail chains. If you are interested not only in a job but looking for an interesting career, Tesco is looking for you.
LEAD FINANCIAL MANAGER
HOW IS WORKING IN THE OUR TEAM?
The skills and knowledge coming from Tax and Treasury and Retail Finance shows that it is vital for us to have exceptional financial management and planning strategies. Only by mastering this can we provide for our shoppers a little better every day.
• University degree
• 5 years of professional experience
• Advanced level of English (C1)
• Analysis & Insight
• Financial Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting
• Commercial Awareness
• Decision Making
• Data Management
• Managing large scale budgets
• Engaging and working with senior business stakeholders
• Strong operational discipline
• Ability to work against tight time-lines
• Reviewing the financial performance to identify trends that help the Leadership team improve their decisions on delivering a balanced performance
• Building and interpreting insightful analysis on the performance
• Create and interpret a compelling and thorough interpretation of the performance highlighting potential upcoming risks and opportunities
• Supporting and monitoring the implementation of corrective actions
• Developing, maintaining and augmenting analytical skills to support financial analysis requirements of the business
• Leveraging standard modeling tools & techniques to generate insights
• Supporting the creation of project-based business proposals
• Support and oversee standard analysis and reporting process - based on predefined parameters agreed with the business and manage period end process in terms of reporting the results
• Managing the forecasting, budgeting and Long Term Plan process for the supported business functions to deliver consistent plans that are fully understood and owned by the management team and includes compelling explanations for any deviations to the plans along with further R&Os
• Work collaboratively with dedicated shared business center -TBS FP&A team on delivering all required planning and reporting activities as per agreed timescale and accuracy
• Participate in External Audit and Financial Control self-assessment processes
• Perform ad-hoc analysis based on requests
HOW WILL WE MAKE YOU HAPPY?
• FLEXIBILITY - We know how important work life balance is. Therefore, we respect the needs of our colleagues and offer them flexible start and finish at work, and home offices.
• CAREER GROWTH - For us this is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their career and personal growth, since we are an international company with many opportunities.
• COLLECTIVE - Relationships amongst colleagues are important to us, thus we support and organise team spirit activities, including sport, teambuilding and other social events for our employees.
• CAFETERIA - With this benefit system you can choose from a broad range of benefits how you would like to spend your credit in your free time. Based on your preferences you can choose from sports, relaxation, beauty-based and educational options!
• OTHER BENEFITS - Laptop, mobile phone, meal vouchers, Multisport card, Tesco shopping discounts, Being Well programme activities (fruit and healthy snacks, competitions etc.)
Join our team and help us with building one of the biggest brands in the retail industry!
Let us know you are interested by pushing the ANSWER button! Please send us your CV in English.
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
English (advanced), Czech (advanced)
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.