We care about the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers and employees. We want to be the best employer of all retail chains. If you are interested not only in a job but looking for an interesting career, Tesco is looking for you.
TRADE INSIGHT & PLANNING MANAGER
HOW IS WORKING IN THE OUR TEAM?
The skills and knowledge coming from Tax and Treasury and Retail Finance shows that it is vital for us to have exceptional financial management and planning strategies. Only by mastering this can we provide for our shoppers a little better every day.
• University degree
• 3 years of professional experience
• Advanced level of English (B2)
• Data interpretation and ability to work with complex data
• Analytical thinking
• Strategical and big picture thinking
• Communication and presentation skills
• Common sense, highly responsible, resilient
• Owner of periodical forecast, leading process with various business stakeholders involvement (Commercial, Trade, Supply Chain, Customer)
• Identifying opportunities and risks and moving focus of decision-makers to the relevant areas
• Translating company strategy into business targets, leading budget process, driving engagement of stakeholders to focus on target delivery
• Shaping sales strategy during long term planning
• Partnering with senior business stakeholders/leaders and delivering value added analysis to drive business decisions and corrective actions
• Partnering with team of analytics experts, identifying high impact business problems that can be solved through advance analytics providing business high level of confidence to make recommended business decision
• Partnering with team of analytics experts to build self-serve performance reporting and insighting solutions - and translate the insights for business actions on-ground
• As a part of analytics management team in Central Europe, actively work with business and analytics leaders to define analytics road-map and execution path
HOW WILL WE MAKE YOU HAPPY?
• FLEXIBILITY - We know how important work life balance is. Therefore, we respect the needs of our colleagues and offer them flexible start and finish at work, and home offices.
• CAREER GROWTH - For us this is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their career and personal growth, since we are an international company with many opportunities.
• COLLECTIVE - Relationships amongst colleagues are important to us, thus we support and organise team spirit activities, including sport, teambuilding and other social events for our employees.
• CAFETERIA - With this benefit system you can choose from a broad range of benefits how you would like to spend your credit in your free time. Based on your preferences you can choose from sports, relaxation, beauty-based and educational options!
• OTHER BENEFITS - Laptop, mobile phone, meal vouchers, Multisport card, Tesco shopping discounts, Being Well programme activities (fruit and healthy snacks, competitions etc.)
Join our team and help us with building one of the biggest brands in the retail industry!
Let us know you are interested by pushing the ANSWER button! Please send us your CV in English.
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
English (advanced), Czech (advanced)
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.