We care about the satisfaction and loyalty of our customers and employees. We want to be the best employer of all retail chains. If you are interested not only in a job but looking for an interesting career, Tesco is looking for you.
HOW IS WORKING IN THE FINANCIAL TEAM SPECIAL?
The skills and knowledge coming from Tax and Treasury and Retail Finance shows that it is vital for us to have exceptional financial management and planning strategies. Only by mastering this can we provide for our shoppers a little better every day.
• Managing the planning/budgeting and forecasting processes and delivering consistent plans that are fully understood and owned by the management team
• Partnering with FBPs to ensure all business assumptions & initiatives are reflected
• Measuring forecast performance in line with defined KPIs
• Providing detailed commentary on key performance drivers
• Creating and interpreting a compelling and thorough interpretation of the performance highlighting potential upcoming risks and opportunities
• Preparing and delivering standard periodic performance packs for my area of responsibility
• Supporting and monitoring the implementation of corrective actions
• Consolidating financial performance
• Supporting FBPs on all key projects linked to business priorities
• Providing ad-hoc value-driven analytics to facilitate FBP decision support
• Participate in External Audit and Financial Control self-assessment processes
• University degree preferably in Finance or Economics
• Min. 2 years of experience in Finance manager role (planning, reporting, accounting, business partnering, consolidation))
• Fluent English
• Ready to communicate with management and leadership
• MS Office experience (mainly Excel)
• Pro-active attitude, logical and analytical thinking
• Great data interpretation skills
• Great communication and influencing skills
• You enjoy to work independently as well as in the team
YOU WILL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN OFFER YOU:
• FLEXIBILITY – We are aware of the importance of work life balance, therefore we respect needs of our colleagues.
• CAREER GROWTH – For us it is not just an empty phrase. We support our colleagues in their growth, since we are the international company with many opportunities.
• COLLECTIVE – The relationships among colleagues are important, therefore we support free time activities. Sport, teambuilding or other activities for our employees.
• PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT – Last but not least we can offer you independence and space for your ideas.
Do you want to be a part of our team and participate on development of one of the biggest brand in the retail? Click on the button ANSWER! Please send us your CV in English.
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, corporate recreational facilities, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events
English (advanced), Czech (advanced)
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.