Pokud nehledáte jenom práci, ale chcete mít kolem sebe i skvělé lidi, stabilitu a zajímavou kariéru, jste pro nás ten správný člověk na správném místě!
CE ONLINE COMMERCIAL BUSINESS PARTNER
HOW IS WORKING IN THE MARKETING TEAM SPECIAL?
Marketing is truly an exciting place to work. We create iconic brands and bring them to life to make our shoppers feel confident in us. We work with some of the biggest agencies to create inspiring and innovative campaigns stretching from Valentine’s day to Christmas campaigns.
- Work with our Commercial category teams to unlock growth opportunities within Online
- Own and develop strategic eCommerce partnerships with the top tier of Tesco’s supplier, building strategic long-term partnerships and joint business plans, to deliver shared business goals across our Online platforms
- Develop and implement quarterly business and trade plans with Commercial teams
- Work with Dunnhumby Media to ensure any sold media placements are in-line with Tesco business objectives
- Monitor and understand market and industry changes or trends, and best practice in this area
- Ensure clear KPI’s and performance monitoring is in place and delivered to measure the success of activities for both Tesco and our partners
- At least 5years’ experience in online marketing
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and ecommerce landscape
- Great customer centric approach
- Excellent English communication skills (written and spoken)
- Ability to lead multi-functional tasks and projects with strong problem-solving and collaboration
- Ability to work well individually as well as in a team, with strong analytical skills
- Skilled time management with the ability to prioritize goals
HOW WILL WE MAKE YOU HAPPY?
• FLEXIBILITY – The times of punishments for coming 5 minutes late are gone. Here you can come and leave as you please – we are flexible. At times you don’t have to come at all, but you still can manage to do more work than in the office.
• CAREER AND PERSONAL GROWTH – Do you crave new and exciting challenges that could help you fall out of stereotypes? Our dynamic environment of a large multinational company fulfils your needs to explore the world of many opportunities and your own self. Career progression, personal and professional development – once you try it, you will not want to stop.
• COLLECTIVE – Working here does not revolve just around work. We love having fun and a good laugh. In Tesco you will not have just duties, but also friends. That is why many times a year we organise events on both company and team level.
• HEALTHY LIFESTYLE – It doesn’t matter whether you like releasing endorphins while relaxing or working out. In the benefit scheme Cafeteria you can choose how to take care of yourself. Fruit in the workplace will support healthier eating, sports events will drive the whole teams, meanwhile workshops and seminars will spice up your work days.
• AND THOSE USUAL BITS AND PIECES – You can look forward to a laptop, cell phone for personal use, meal e-vouchers, Multisport card allowance, discount on shopping at Tesco, and much more….
Would you like to join us and help with building one of the biggest brands in the retail industry?
Then click the ANSWER button below!
Information about the vacancy
Vršovická 1527/68b, 100 00 Praha-Vršovice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, corporate recreational facilities, educational courses, training, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Czech (advanced), English (proficient)
Tesco Stores ČR a. s.
ContactTesco Stores ČR a. s.